Submit Residency training verifications to Ms. Lee Brauer in the Department of Radiology.
Submit Fellowship training verifications to Mrs. Monica Rubio in the Department of Radiology.
Regarding physicians who completed training ten (10) or more years ago:
- We will not be able to provide information pertaining to the physician’s clinical and professional performance post-graduation.
- It may be impossible for us to comment on specifics regarding the privileges requested.
- Verification may be supplied in the form of a letter on our department letterhead, signed by our current Program Director (in lieu of forms submitted by your office). The letter will include the following information:
- Last name (at the time of training)
- First name
- Date of birth
- Training program name
- ACGME accredited program (yes/no)
- Start date of training
- End date of training
- Training completed successfully (yes/no)
- Sanctions or disciplinary actions taken during training (list/none)
- Observations during the training period of physical and/or mental health or drug and/or alcohol dependencies, or other problems which could impair the physician’s ability.
If you have any questions, please contact: