On October 6, 2018, Drs. Carina Yang and Gregory Katzman led the Collaborative Pediatric Neuroradiology Symposium at the University of Chicago Center in Delhi. Several local speakers were invited with the help of local neurointerventionalist organizer Dr. Gaurav Goel.
Speakers and presentation topics included:
- Dr. Gregory Katzman - Spine and Cord: Normal Development and Congenital Anomalies
- Dr. Carina Yang - When Neurodevelopment Goes Wrong and Pediatric Emergency Neuroradiology
- Dr. Chandrejit Prasad - Neurometabolic Disorders
- Dr. C D Sahu - Pediatric Neuroinfections
- Dr. Sharath GG - Pediatric Epilepsy and Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy
*Full meeting agenda available in the slideshow images below.
Collaborative Pediatric Neuroradiology Symposium funding provided by the University of Chicago Center in Delhi.