- The Hospitals offer a choice of health insurance programs including two HMOs.
- $12,000 of life insurance coverage is provided free of charge. Additional insurance is available in multiples of up to four times compensation.
- Optional Dental Insurance (DMO-type) is available
- Long-term disability that provides up to 60% of monthly salary after 90 days. in the event of disability is optional
- Optional Personal Accident Insurance is also available.
- Professional liability insurance for all on-site professional activities
- An optional Flexible Spending Account is available
- 50% tuition remission for faculty and spouses enrolled for courses at the University of Chicago.
- 50% tuition benefits for children at the Laboratory School
- $500 a year for books
- AIRP registration fee of $1,900 as well as a housing stipend of $3,500
- Expenses paid for residents who present an oral research presentation at national meetings
- Optional Supplemental Retirement Plan
- Four weeks vacation per year with pay
- Six holidays per year with pay
- 5 days of paid sick leave per year
- Reduced parking rate
- 2 lab coats per year
For more information regarding benefits, please visit GME Resources.