Submit Residency training verifications to Lee Brauer in the Department of Radiology.
Submit Fellowship training verifications to Laura Cecil in the Department of Radiology.
There is a $75 charge for verification, for all trainees, that have been out of the program for over 2 years.
Please submit a check in the amount of $75.00 to:
Lee Brauer or Laura Cecil
Department of Radiology
The University of Chicago Medical Center
5841 S. Maryland Ave., MC 2026
Chicago, IL 60637-1470
Upon receipt of payment your residency and/or fellowship training verification request will be processed.
- Processing will begin only after receipt of payment.
- Verification will be supplied within one week of receipt of payment.
- Regarding physicians who completed training ten (10) or more years ago:
- We will not be able to provide information pertaining to the physician’s clinical and professional performance post-graduation.
- It may be impossible for us to comment on specifics regarding the privileges requested.
- Verification may be supplied in the form of a letter on our department letterhead, signed by our current Program Director (in lieu of forms submitted by your office). The letter will include the following information:
- Last name (at the time of training)
- First name
- Date of birth
- Training program name
- ACGME accredited program (yes/no)
- Start date of training
- End date of training
- Training completed successfully (yes/no)
- Sanctions or disciplinary actions taken during training (list/none)
- Observations during the training period of physical and/or mental health or drug and/or alcohol dependencies, or other problems which could impair the physician’s ability.
If you have any questions, please contact: