Assistant Professor of Radiology
Undergraduate: BA, Sociology, BS, Biochemistry with Honors, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, 2004.
Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, Il, 2008.
Internship: Internal Medicine Internship, St. Francis Hospital, Evanston, Il, 2009.
Residency: Atlantic Health System, Morristown and Summit, NJ, 2013. Chief resident, 2013.
Fellowship: Cross-sectional Imaging, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, 2014.
Certification: American Board of Radiology, 2013.
Service / Awards
- Atlantic Health System Appreciating and Celebrating Excellence Award, 2010
- UIC Student-Run Free Clinic Steering Committee, 2005 - 2008
- American Medical Women's Association UIC Chapter Co-President, 2005 - 2006
- Member of UIC Taskforce for Cultural Competency and Health Disparities, 2005 - 2006
- Mentor for UIC M1/M2 Sibling Program, 2005 - 2006
- 2005 UIC Service Day Coordinator, 2005
- Indian American Medical Association Golden Stethoscope Award, 2005
- UIC Dr. C. M. Craig Fellowship Award, 2005
Clinical & Research Interests
Abdominal/pelvic imaging, including hepatobiliary, pancreas, renal and prostate.
2012 - Slicing and Dicing: Evaluating the Postoperative Gastrointestinal Tract. AHS, Morristown, New Jersey. Education exhibit at RSNA Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois. Recipient of Certificate of Merit.
2011 - Incidental Diagnosis of Glioblastoma Multiforme in the Setting of a Presumed Abscess: A Case Report. AHS, Summit, New Jersey. Poster presentation at ACR-RFS Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C. and at AHS Research Day.
2011 - Surgical Excision of Benign Papillomas Diagnosed with Core Biopsy. AHS, Morristown, New Jersey. Published in Radiology Research and Practice (volume 2011, p.1-4).