Medical school: University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, 2009.
Internship: Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, La Crosse, Wisconsin, 2010.
Residency: University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, 2014.
Fellowship: Breast Imaging, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, 2015.
- Delegate of the Illinois Resident-Fellow section of the American Medical Association
- Member of the Economics Advisory Committee of the American College of Radiology
- Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) Resident-in-Training Scholarship for the Annual Scientific Meeting, San Francisco, CA, Mar 24-29, 2012
- American College of Radiology (ACR) J.T. Rutherford Government Relations Fellowship, Washington, DC, Sept 10-14, 2012
- AIRP Radiologic Pathology Correlation Best Case Award, Silver Spring, MD, May 17, 2013
New and advanced breast imaging: 3D-mammography (tomosynthesis), automated whole breast ultrasound, breast MRI; interventional breast procedures
MRI and early detection of breast cancer
- Sheth D, Ferral H, Patel N: Upper Extremity Deep Vein Thrombosis. American Journal of Roentgenology 2007;189(3):21-23.
- Sheth D, Pillai A: Transient Bacteremia after a Percutaneous Liver Biopsy. Journal of Vascular Interventional Radiology 2009;20(11):1429-30.
- Sheth D, Patel J, Lorenz J: Bronchial Artery Embolization. Semin Interv Radiol 2012;29 (3):155-160.
- Sheth D, Zangan S, Lorenz J, VanHa TG: Femoral removal of meridian filter in a patient with central venous occlusion. Journal of Vascular Interventional Radiology 2014;25(6):979-981.
- Sheth D, Aw-Zoretic J, Samet S, Katzman G: Estimation of effective doses and lifetime attributable risks from multiple head CT scans in ventriculoperitoneal shunted children. European Journal of Radiology 2014;83(10):1920-4.